Psalm 118:24 amp.
This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
We have heard this verse over and over again. It is said in church, it is said through our mouths. But when we state this verse, do we really realize all that it entails? Do we claim the verse in the morning and them go about our day being stressed out, anxious and impatient? We have all the the reasons to be extremely happy (if we are born again in Jesus Christ)! Let me give you a few reasons:
– We are saved by grace (unmerited favor) (Ephesians 2:8)
– We have been delivered from the sting of dead (1 Corinthians 15:55
– We are made righteous before God (Romans 5:9)
– God gave us a relentless help by sending the Holy Spirit (John 14:16
– We will live forever with our Lord (John 3:15, John 6:51)
Those few reasons ought to cheer you up! I know that it makes me extremely happy! If you search the Word of God you will find many many other reasons to rejoice and be glad during a full day. Like the fact that we have an ever amazing relationship with Jesus, and he will never let things happen to us beyond what we can bear, He is our Prince of peace! God cares about every little detail of our lives and Jesus understands us like no one. If we choose to be negative and unhappy in the morning then that is what your day will look like. If you claim this verse for your day every morning, believe it and choose to act on it with the help of God, you will be happy and rejoice all day long! 💜